1. Share a step-by-step recipe for your beans and toast (with photos)
2. Share photos of your prescription drug display in your medicine cabinet
3. Ditto your underwear drawer
4. Re-visit your worst blog post and explain why it was shite
5. Break some news… that you just made up
6. Write a brief history on your favourite stationery item
7. Review a light-bulb
8. Create a beginner’s guide to maintaining an anonymous blog
9. Write out things you learned strictly from looking at Miriam O’Callaghan
10. Rant about someone else’s rant
11. Write a list of the things you would hate people to know about you
12. Review the Woman’s Way – then and now
13. List the most annoying tips bloggers give to other bloggers about blogging
14. Keep a sleep diary
15. Campaign for a father only day when parenting blogs are given over to fathers for one day
16. Write about your top 5 favourite glass ceilings
17. Speculate on what your child(ren) will make of your blog whenever they get round to reading
18. Make a note to your 65 year old self
19. Define the word ‘intelligent’
20. Conduct a survey on people’s favourite cheeses
21. List the topics you fear coming up in conversation socially
22. Review ‘The Book of Questions’
23. Suggest who should play the role of other bloggers in a film featuring other bloggers you know only through blogging
24. Interview men on their experiences and trials of fatherhood
25. Produce an advert for blogging
26. List your favourite 26 men who share your nationality in alphabetical order
27. Ditto your 26 favourite women applying the same criteria
28. Review your next take-away meal
29. Write a job description and spec for a would-be blogger
30. Write a short story with the opening line… “The lift door closed and I turned to see Michael Flatley staring straight at me”
31. Make a list of five contemporary women promoting accessible feminism that doesn’t include Caitlin Moran
32. Write about the challenges of blogging whilst dying to go to the toilet
33. Conduct an imaginary interview with Stephen Fry
34. Predict the future of baby led weaning
35. Create a plot-line for a B movie
36. Create a how-to post on how to avoid people in public without them being certain you saw them
37. Give ideas on how you would re-vamp the traditional Irish wedding if you were in charge
38. Eat a packet of Oreos in one go and review it
39. Describe your worst farting experience in public
40. Your favourite inanimate household object
41. List your most annoying idiosyncrasies
42. Show your reader a history of your life in haircuts
43. Review your child(ren)
44. Rate your potential as a reasonable future mother/father-in-law
45. Describe what you see when you look in the mirror
46. Tell us about the five favourite couples in your life
47. Post a post in your own hand-writing
48. Explain the origins of your last decent belly laugh
49. List your top five older bloke/woman crushes
50. Give 10 reasons why Bono-bashing is not based on begrudgery
51. Which TV chef would you shag if you had to?
52. Describe your idea of hell
53. Host a competition: What do you think is Annabel Karmel’s real name? Winner gets a year’s supply of organic cupcake mix
54. Write about the time you were caught having sex and how you dealt with it
55. Talk about your favourite building
56. List those words you don’t really understand that you have to bluff your way around
57. You’ve put yourself forward as an independent candidate at the next election. Write your manifesto
58. List the reserve names you had for your children that you didn’t use
59. Address the leader of your country in 800 words
60. Assemble a 12 song soundtrack to your life so far
61. Name the cheesiest album in your collection
63. List your top five favourite lists to make
64. Review your sofa
65. Describe the contents of your bin
66. Speculate about what your dress sense says about you
67. Tell us what you were doing exactly 19 years ago today
68. Conduct your own blog awards ceremony and issue your own gongs
69. Reveal the foods you’ve been known to eat straight from the shopping bag on the drive home
70. Make a really long list filled with nonsense
71. Review that list and ask for other suggestions
72. Write a post with the tag ‘existentialism’ and ‘fish fingers’ attached
73. Over-rated tourists attractions to avoid
74. Who would play you in a fictionalised account of your life
75. Give a history of your love life in 200 words
76. The shortest job you’ve ever had and why
77. In praise of your favourite swear word
78. Has fetishizing parenting gone too far? Discuss
79. I can’t believe…… (insert what you can’t believe here)
Drat !! I was actually going to post a Beans on toast recipe for a laugh. Now it seems futile ;]
Oh no please – do.
Ok. You’ve coerced me into it😩 watch this space 👍
Good Man. Don’t spare the photos.
There will photos in abundance ;]
Fab list! I’ve been toiling with lack of inspiration lately. You’ve proved there’s never an excuse for not posting! Let’s see…for Number 1 I could do my recipe for Bistro cheese on toast….I’ve started Number 50…52 is 30. Smoked applewood cheese is up there somewhere
Haha. Liking your dot-joining between the numbers.
Proceed with the bistro cheese exhibit there like a good woman. There’s a chance I might just have all the ingredients for this one.
You skipped no. 62.
Indeed I did. And no. 63
Got any suggestions you’d like to share?
I had plans to blog about at least 3 of the above. Ruined now. Or I might do them all. All 79 of them.
This made me burst out laughing in the office on a Monday morning, not the best impression for working hard at the desk here!
Think I’ll scrap my drafted baked beans recipe now 😉
Pingback: Proper Baked Beans | A Cookbook Collection
Number 50. Because the little merchant and his side kick Bob Geldof went underground while soup kitchens opened up all over the country. That’s only one reason but it showed his true colours.
Very funny list. Smart.
Never did send you my bistro cheese on toast. Would you like veggie or meat option?
Slow day but need to look busy at your screen? Lash us the pair of them like a good woman.
Pingback: Proper Baked Beans - A Cookbook Collection